Sometime after taking down Sandstorm, Jane and Weller marry and move to Colorado to embrace a new life. However, a surprise attack by a hit squad leads to Jane disappearing to protect her family. Roughly 18 months later, Jane and Weller reunite with each other and the rest of their old team (who have all gone their separate ways in the interim), and the reunited squad of agents must now adjust to their new dynamics in order to solve the mystery of new tattoos on Jane's body, and take down her brother Roman, who has himself infiltrated a hidden conspiracy linked to the new tattoos.
- Sullivan Stapleton as Kurt Weller (22/22)
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe, aka Remi Briggs, aka Alice Kruger (22/22)
- Rob Brown as Edgar Reade (22/22)
- Audrey Esparza as Natasha "Tasha" Zapata (22/22)
- Ashley Johnson as Patterson (22/22)
- Luke Mitchell as Roman also known as Ian Kruger (21/22) (eps. 1-6, 8-22)
- Ennis Esmer as Rich Dotcom (10/22) ;
- Tori Anderson as Blake Crawford (10/22);
- Mary Stuart Masterson as Eleanor Hirst (9/22) ;
- Chad Donella as Jake Keaton (4/22);
- Jordan Johnson Hinds as Stuart (4/22);
- Kristina Reyes as Avery Drabkin (11/22).
- Martin Gero, Director;
- Chris Place, Stunt Coordinator;
- Marco Lascari as Sullivan Stapleton’s stunt.
|01||“Back to the Grind”||October 27, 2017|
|18 months after parting ways under mysterious circumstances, the FBI team is brought back together by a new crisis.|
|02||“Enemy Bag of Tricks”||November 3, 2017|
|As the team adjusts to their new dynamic and the new tattoos, they battle a dangerous foreign power that is trying to hijack a satellite.|
|03||“Upside Down Craft”||November 10, 2017|
|While Jane and Weller hunt down a collective of dangerous computer hackers, Patterson and Rich Dotcom must work together to hide an explosive secret from their past.|
|04||“Gunplay Ricochet”||November 17, 2017|
|As the team chases a deadly bomber who’s terrorizing Manhattan, Jane uncovers a shattering secret from her youth.|
|05||“This Profound Legacy”||December 1, 2017|
|While Jane struggles to cope with a secret from her past, the team races to prevent an international crisis.|
|06||“Adoring Suspect”||December 8, 2017|
|The team goes undercover on a movie set to stop a terrorist plot with unlikely backers. Roman blackmails Weller with a horrible secret about Jane.|
|07||“Fix My Present Havoc”||December 15, 2017|
|Facing a threat within the FBI, the team is forced to run a covert operation out of Jane and Weller’s apartment. A tattoo leads to a doctor with a deadly secret.|
|08||“City Folk Under Wraps”||December 22, 2017|
|As the team works together to take down a foe, Jane and Weller face a toxic secret that threatens to tear them apart.|
|09||“Hot Burning Flames”||January 12, 2018|
|After some personal strife, the team must find a way to work together to track down missing nuclear warheads.|
|10||“Balance of Might”||January 19, 2018|
|The team races to thwart a deadly terrorist plot with the help of Reade’s journalist girlfriend.|
|11||“Technology Wizards”||January 26, 2018|
|While Jane and Weller partner with a mysterious man from Jane’s past to find a missing person, the team races to stop an arms deal.|
|12||“Two Legendary Chums”||February 2, 2018|
|Weller and his former FBI partner reunite for a dangerous undercover mission while Zapata interrogates a past foe.|
|13||“Warning Shot”||March 2, 2018|
|A surprising visit from Nas leads the team to investigate a dangerous piece of technology that was stolen from the NSA.|
|14||“Everlasting”||March 9, 2018|
|When Patterson’s investigation into a tattoo results in a horrible incident, she tries to figure out what went wrong but quickly realizes all is not as it seems.|
|15||“Deductions”||March 16, 2018|
|The team must decide whether to trust a prisoner who warns them of a dangerous plot. Zapata is caught between the FBI and the CIA. Roman and Crawford butt heads over how to handle a volatile situation.|
|16||“Artful Dodge”||March 23, 2018|
|A CIA source threatens to tear the team apart. Rich’s place in the FBI is called into question. Roman and Crawford spend a day together under strange circumstances.|
|17||“Mum’s The Word”||March 30, 2018|
|The FBI team and Avery attend a gala hosted by their target Hank Crawford in hopes of arresting him. Roman grows closer to the Crawfords.|
|18||“Clamorous Night”||April 20, 2018|
|The team faces a deadly threat on all of their lives. Roman’s allegiances are tested.|
|19||“Galaxy of Minds”||April 27, 2018|
|The team must partner with an oddball conspiracy theorist in order to stop a deadly weapon from getting into Crawford’s hands. Meanwhile, Roman struggles maintain his personal life with Blake while completing a series of secret missions.|
|20||“Let It Go”||May 4, 2018|
|After receiving shocking news about Avery’s father, Jane and Weller must hunt down an elusive criminal. Meanwhile, Patterson’s father helps the team (and his daughter) in the lab.|
|21||“Defection”||May 11, 2018|
|Jane is forced to recruit someone from her past to help take down a dangerous alliance.|
|22||“In Memory”||May 18, 2018|
|Jane and Weller hunt Roman back to where it all started… Can they stop him at last?|
- The series was announced for renewal on May 10, 2017 by NBC.
- The shooting of season 3 started on Tuesday, June 20 in Venice, Italy. Read more: Season 3 Locations.
- Some scenes for the season were filmed in Rome and Venice, Italy, Australia, Barcelona, Spain and Marrakesh, Morocco.
- For the first time in the show, the events happen in summer on early episodes.
- Luke Mitchell will star in every episode of Season 3.
- Michelle Hurd announced that she’s not returning to the show as a regular.
- Archie Panjabi isn’t returning for Season 3, after being cast for a new tv show.
- Ennis Esmer and Chad Donella were promoted to recurring actors.