- Anagram: In Almost the Last Place You Look
Patterson discovers a hidden message in the New York Times crossword and embarks on a tattoo scavenger hunt that leads her into danger; Oscar finally tells Jane more about who she was.
Patterson is at Bacchus with her imagination of David, solving his last crossword, when she finds out that he left her a clue, that he solved another tattoo. The waiter brings her a dessert with ''Your move'' written on the plate and a wooden sheep from their favourite board game, saying it is from David. She realises that he organised a scavenger hunt for them. She and imaginary David go to his old apartment but are stopped by his landlord.
Meanwhile, Oscar and Jane slept together in a warehouse. At the same time, Weller is at Allison's, in bed. Her phone rings, and she says she has to go. She offers him to stay, but he refuses, saying he has to go home to Sawyer and his father. Allison is surprised that Weller and his father are talking, and Weller invites her to their family dinner.
|Location: Waist, right side.||Meaning: Pointed to the Aldebaran star that led Patterson to a store with the same name.|
|After a series of clues as part of an anniversary scavenger hunt from David, Patterson realized that the bull's eye was actually a star called Aldebaran, which led her to a mentally unestable man who performed several murderers.|
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe
- Sullivan Stapleton as Special Agent Kurt Weller
- Rob Brown as Special Agent Edgar Reade
- Audrey Esparza as Special Agent Tasha Zapata
- Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Director Bethany Mayfair
- Ashley Johnson as Patterson
- Trieste Kelly Dunn as Allison Knight
- Joe Dinicol as David
- Ukweli Roach as Dr. Borden
- François Arnaud as Oscar
- Aaron Abrams as Matthew Weitz
- Jordana Spiro as Sarah Weller
- Imagine That by Patsy Cline - (Oscar shows Jane this, her favorite song).
- The episode's title is an anagram for "In Almost the Last Place You Look".
- The crossword puzzle seen on the news paper Patterson brings to the restaurant was actually published in the New York Times on Monday, April 4, 2016. David Kwong, who is a puzzle consultant for the show, made the puzzle especially for the episode.
|"Blindspot", Season 1|
01. Pilot also known as "Woe Has Joined" • 02. "A Stray Howl" • 03. "Eight Slim Grins" • 04. "Bone May Rot" • 05. "Split the Law" • 06. "Cede Your Soul" • 07. "Sent on Tour" • 08. "Persecute Envoys" • 09. "Authentic Flirt" • 10. "Evil Handmade Instrument" • 11. "Cease Forcing Enemy" • 12. "Scientists Hollow Fortune" • 13. "Erase Weary Youth" • 14. "Rules in Defiance" • 15. "Older Cutthroat Canyon" • 16. "Any Wounded Thief" • 17. "Mans Telepathic Loyal Lookouts" • 18. "One Begets Technique" • 19. "In the Comet of Us" • 20. "Swift Hardhearted Stone" • 21. "Of Whose Uneasy Route" • 22. "If Love a Rebel, Death Will Render" • 23. "Why Await Life's End"