Blindspot is an American mystery drama TV Show that originally aired on NBC in September 21, 2015.
Based in New York, the show revolves around Jane Doe (Jaimie Alexander) and FBI team lead by Special Agent Kurt Weller (Sullivan Stapleton). Also starring Rob Brown as Edgar Reade, Audrey Esparza as Natasha Zapata, Ashley Johnson as Patterson and Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Bethany Mayfair.
Blindspot is a thriller in its Second season, wherein a vast international plot explodes after a beautiful Jane Doe is discovered naked in Times Square, completely covered in mysterious, intricate tattoos with no memory of who she is or how she got there. But there's one tattoo that is impossible to miss: the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller, emblazoned across her back. Jane, Agent Weller, and the rest of the FBI quickly realize that each mark on her body is a crime to solve, leading them closer to the truth about her identity and the mysteries to be revealed.
|Genres:||Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller.|
|Official Sites:||Official Site|
|Release Date:||21 September, 2015|
|Run Time:||42 mins|
|Aspect Ratio:||16:9 HD|
|Season||Cover||Timeslot||First and last aired|
|1||Monday 10:00pm||September 21, 2015|
|May 23, 2016|
|2||Wednesday 8:00pm||September 14, 2016|
|May 17, 2017|
|3||Friday 8:00pm||October 27, 2017|
|May 18, 2018|
|4||Friday 8:00pm||October 12, 2018|
|May 31, 2019|
|Main Cast, Season 1|
|Recurring Cast, Season 1|
|Guest Stars, Season 1|
|Main Cast, Season 2|
|Guest Stars, Season 2|
|Main Cast, Season 3|
|Guest Stars, Season 3|
- Main article: Crew.
- Created by Martin Gero
- Executive Producers: Greg Berlanti, Martin Gero, Sarah Schechter, Jeff F. King
- Co-Executive Producers: Alex Berger, Brendan Gall, Christina Kim
- Supervising Producer: Chris Pozzebon
- Line Producer: Chad McQuay
- Co-Producers: Ryan Johnson, Peter Lalayanis, Jennifer Lence, Carl Ogawa, Sarah Rath
- Director (201): Martin Gero
- Directors of Photography: David Johnson, BSC (odd), David Tuttman (even)
- Editors: Finnian Murray, Mike Banas, Kristin Windell
- Casting Directors: Suzanne Ryan, Clara DeAngelo
- Production Designer: Andrew Jackness
- Origination: New York
- Series Produced By: Warner Bros. Television, Berlanti Productions
- The show has so far been filmed in Australia, Spain, Thailand and Italy.