- Clue: O
Flashbacks reveal that Jane and Weller married and began family life in Colorado, but were attacked by assassins seeking to collect a bounty on Jane. Jane goes into hiding to protect Weller. It is revealed Zapata joined the CIA, Reade is head of the NYO, and Patterson now works in the tech industry.
The three of them were kidnapped by Venezuelan soldiers who demand that Patterson decrypt a CIA computer. In the present day, Weller reunites with Jane, discovering that she is covered with new bioluminescent tattoos, one of which leads them to Venice. They battle Roman, who is responsible for the new tattoos.
Weller helps Jane fake her death to get the bounty on her head lifted. Zapata, Reade, and Patterson escape and are rescued by Jane and Weller. The FBI and CIA create a joint task force to deal with Roman and the new tattoos, reuniting Weller's old team.
Zapata mentions a mysterious dragonfly tattoo to Keaton, which she wants to keep secret; Jane conceals a stash of money and passports from Weller; it is revealed Patterson has secretly been in contact with Rich Dotcom, who now works for the FBI. Weller is accosted by Roman, who threatens to tell Jane "what happened in Berlin" unless Weller does as he demands.
- Sullivan Stapleton as Kurt Weller
- Jaimie Alexander as Jane Doe, aka Remi Briggs, aka Alice Kruger
- Rob Brown as Edgar Reade
- Audrey Esparza as Natasha "Tasha" Zapata
- Ashley Johnson as Patterson
- Luke Mitchell as Roman also known as Ian Kruger
- Mary Stuart Masterson as Eleanor Hirst
- Chad Donella as Jake Keaton
- Jordon Johnson-Hinds as Stuart
- Jeremy Crutchley as Leslie Doorhaus
- Trieste Kelly Dunn as Allison Knight
- Gerardo Rodriguez as Customs Supervisor
- Teddy Cañez as Boss Guard
- Fabrizio Brienza as Thug
|Location: Behind left ear.||Meaning: Quote from Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy|
|"No causeless is this journey into the abyss." Is a passage from The Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto VII written by Dante Alighieri. 7-10 is the exact date when Kurt Weller proposed to Jane Doe in Venice, Italy, two years before. Following the clue from the tattoo, Jane and Weller arrived to Saint Mark's Square only to follow more clues put there by Roman.|
- The Bleeding Heart Show by The Pornographers - (Sequence of Jane and Weller's new life as a married couple.)
|"Blindspot", Season 3|
01. "Back to the Grind" • 02. "Enemy Bag of Tricks" • 03. "Upside Down Craft" • 04. "Gunplay Ricochet" • 05. "This Profound Legacy" • 06. "Adoring Suspect" • 07. "Fix My Present Havoc" • 08. "City Folk Under Wraps" • 09. "Hot Burning Flames" • 10. "Balance of Might" • 11. "Technology Wizards" • 12. "Two Legendary Chums" • 13. "Warning Shot" • 14. "Everlasting" • 15. "Deductions" • 16. "Artful Dodge" • 17. "Mum's The Word" • 18. "Clamorous Night" • 19. "Galaxy of Minds" • 20. "Let It Go" • 21. "Defection" • 22. "In Memory"